Portals on Covid-19
Portals on Covid-19
- Central University of Punjab, Bathinda - India: Covid - 19 Information Portal
- Data-Driven Innovation Lab:Singapore University of Technology
- Indian Council of Medical Research : Covid-19 Data Portal.
- IT Delhi-PRACRITI: PRediction and Assesment of CoRona Infections and Transmission in India
- National Digital Library: COVID-19 Research Resources Repository
- National Disaster Management Authority, GoI
- National University of Singapore Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health- Covid -19.
- University of Colombo, Sri Lanka: Coronavirus (Covid-19) Information.
- Council for Scientific and Industrial Research: COVID-19 Corona Virus: South African Resource Portal
- South African Resource Portal COVID-19 Corona Virus
- UNICEF: Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
- Australian Medical Association update on COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS)
- NSW (New South Wales Australia) Government Clinical Excellence Commission Coronavirus COVID-19 resources.
- ALNAP COVID-19 Response Portal: This portal holds a vast collection of guidelines, tools, papers and lessons learnt to the current COVID-19 pandemic.
- ASPHER (The Association of Schools in Public Health in the European Region) is compiling a list of resources for information and online learning and training for the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak emergency.
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy UK: COVID-19: guide for rapid implementation of remote consultations
- Health Education England: Coronavirus e-learning programme content developed by Health Education England e-Learning for Healthcare
- Global Health Network Cocid-19 Research Knowledge Hub
- ICM Anaesthesia –Information, guidance and resources supporting the understanding and management of Coronavirus (COVID-19). Partners: Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine, Intensive Care Society, Association of Anaesthetists, Royal College of Anaesthetists.
- Imperial College London: On this site you will find the latest guidance for students, staff, plus student applicants and offer holders. You can also discover how Imperial is combatting coronavirus.
- International Primary Care Respiratory Group (IPCRG) is a clinically-led charitable company that works locally in primary care and collaborates globally to improve respiratory health. COVID-19 open source sources of information.
- International Severe Acute Respiratory and emerging Infection Consortium (ISARIC) purpose is to prevent illness and deaths from infectious disease outbreaks. We are a global federation of clinical research networks, providing a proficient, coordinated, and agile research response to outbreak-prone infectious diseases. updates COVID - 19.
- London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine – COVID-19; LSHTM experts are involved in many different aspects of research as well as providing guidance to those responding around the globe every day.
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE UK COVID-19) provides national guidance and advice to improve health and social care.
- Public Health England:PHE Knowledge and Library Services team (KLS) has produced this page to help those, working on the current coronavirus outbreak, to identify and access emerging evidence as it is published.
- Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists. Coronavirus (COVID-19) infection and pregnancy.
- Royal Pharmaceutical Society Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pharmacist updates and information.
- Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene: Oxford Academic Coronavirus Free Collection.
- The Union COVID-19 ’s latest resources, guidance and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic here.
- The World Continuing Education Alliance : Providing CPD Platforms to Ministry of Health, Nursing Councils and Associations in Low and Middle Income Countries
USA & Canada
USA & Canada
- Allen Institute with leading research groups prepare and distribute the COVID-19 Open Research Dataset (CORD-19) avaiable at Semanticscholar.org.
- Centre for Disease Control and Prevention, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services Coronavirus disease 2019.
- Center for the Study of Traumatic Stress, Uniformed Services University : This page contains fact sheets and other resources to support the health and well-being of communities impacted by COVID-19.
- Child Health Task Force pecial COVID-19 Edition of the Community Health Research Roundup
- Compass : COVID-19 - Resources for Social and Behavior Change
- Core Group is convening members and partners to discuss their institutional positions vis a vis COVID-19 (novel coronavirus 2019) in an effort to coordinate and support the global pandemic response.
- Epistemonikos Foundation :All the evidence produced by Epistemonikos and the international COVID-19 L·OVE Working Group in response to the COVID-19 emergency.
- Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security: Coronaviruses are a family of RNA viruses that typically cause mild respiratory disease in humans. A novel coronavirus (COVID-19) was identified in Wuhan, China in December 2019.
- Minnesota University (USA) Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Center.
- National Library of Medicine Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- Public Health Foundation Training related to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) is available through the TRAIN Learning Network, a national learning network that aggregates training opportunities for public health, healthcare, and preparedness professionals from thousands of training providers
- UNITED States department Labour : Occupational Safety and Health Administration 2019 Novel Coronavirus: information for workers and employers about the evolving coronavirus outbreak.
- Worldometer estimated current numbers based on statistics and projections from official organizations including the UN Population Division, World Health Organization (WHO), Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), International Monetary Fund (IMF), and World Bank.